Features and Benefits Of Hyper-Hypothermia Unit
The MercuryHC Hyper-Hypothermia Unit is employed to lower or boost a patient’s temperature or maintain the desired temperature through conductive heat transfer. The system consists of a heater, compressor, circulating pump, and blankets. The system provides a quick response to core blood heat regulation..
Features of Hyper-Hypothermia Unit
- Fully touch screen control
- Auto cleaning mode for descaling & disinfecting
- Introducing first-ever diagnostic model of its kind
- Introducing first-ever manual mode for emergency use.
- Reconfigurable according to customer’s needs.
Benefits of Hyper-Hypothermia Unit
- Robust design to avoid periodic repairs and services.
- Faster cooling and heating in its class.
- Independent cooling and heating for both patient and cardioplegia circuits.
- Easy to use graphical users integral.
- Silent operation compares to other similar equipment.
- Robust demonic architecture for minimal electronic failure.